Authorization for medical emergencies:
Parents authorise the centre to make medical and surgical decisions as may be necessary in the event of extreme urgency, under the appropriate medical advice. Also accepted is the educational decisions made by school management and the general rules and regulations of kidzz and of the specific activity.
Pursuant to Article 5.2 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, we inform: The data to be provided for obtaining this registration are included in the data file and the registration of activities to which the information is-Nederlandse Speelgroep Barcelona SL, you can use this data for purposes of commercial information. There is the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of the data provided, Imre Lemaire with address: C / Francisco Giner n º 43 bajos 08012 Barcelona
Terms and conditions:
- The fees are to paid in eleven monthly installments from September to July by direct debit on the 1st day of each month. If the 1st of the month is on a weekend or holiday, the fee will be taken the day before. The monthly fee is to always be paid, even during vacations, illness and / or lack of student attendance. Failure to comply will result in the centre being required to charge one month’s fee. The material costs are paid on 1st of September, 1st of December, 1st of March and 1st of June.
- The centre will be closed on the following days; September 23rd and two weeks for Christmas between December 20th 2019 and January 6th, both dates inclusive. Due to staff training, the centre will close at 13:00 on November 2nd and March 13th. Additionally, the centre will close at 13:00 on December 20th 2019 and July 31st 2020.
- The enrollment fee is nonrefundable and is to be paid every year (290 €). If you start from January, a relative proportion of the fee is to be paid.
- Kidzz provides a bed sheet for each child. In case it gets broken or lost, 10€ will be charged.
- By accepting the place parents are agreeing to the punctual payment of the monthly installments. Nonpayment of fees will result in the end of the services offered by Kidzz.
- Parents cannot request to change their tariff to a lower rate, although in the event that they would like to request to change to a higher rate, the centre will communicate to them any potential availability as soon as possible. The same shall apply to cases in which parents want their child to stay a few extra hours at Kidzz (during opening hours until 5pm) from time to time, the centre will look at the potential availability and if this is permitted the cost per hour is 7€, 26€ for a morning till 13h, 34 € till 15:30h and 40 € for a full day till 17h. Such requests are to be made in writing and at least one week in advance.
- If the parents wish to make flexible adjustments so the child attend fewer hours at the centre, the monthly fee is still to be paid in full.
- The child has to be picked up punctually within the stipulated time. In cases of lateness, Kidzz reserves the right to charge 5€ for every 10 minutes of delay.
- If you want to leave Kidzz, this must be communicated via a written notice two months in advance. Failure to meet this deadline will require the centre to charge one month’s fee.
- Parents accept the current rates for September 2019/2020 (enrollment, monthly fees, material costs and bed sheets) contained in this document.
- Payments defaulted or bounced by the bank will be charged €30 for bank and administrative expenses.